In search of the first shutter to close, August digs deeper into his memories as the Man in Gray cautions him again: “Don’t let anyone deceive you into believing that misguided desire is pure innocence.”
- Daniel Friend as Calvin Lewis
- James Baugus as Henry Aldous
- Jordan Forsythe as August Williams
- Kevin Clay as the Man in Gray
- Grace Brewer as Tracey French
- Andrew Haynes as Patrick Williams
- Manda Barnhart as the woman at the bar
- JP Wright as Zhao Wei
- JP McBride as POW #1
- Hayden Sparks as POW #2
- The Testimony of Calvin Lewis theme music by SimonY Music
- A Moment by Chris Coleman*
- Oyarsa (feat. Timbre) by Tony Anderson*
- Warmonger by Ryan Taubert*
- I Am Not A Tyrant! by Ryan Taubert*
- Molehill Mountain by Ryan Taubert*
- Slip Away (instrumental and original) by Josh Garrels*
*Songs licensed through Musicbed.
About The Testimony of Calvin Lewis:
August Williams, a World War III veteran, is recruited by the government to test the new Uberman Device, which allows access to memories in a vivid, dreamlike state. But with a warning from a mysterious Man in Gray, August is unsure of who to trust.
Told from the perspective of a U.S. Senator, The Testimony of Calvin Lewis blends together a political conspiracy, science fiction, and Christian philosophy. The story draws heavily upon works like C.S. Lewis’ Abolition of Man and Augustine’s Confessions, probing humanity’s restless search for objective Truth.
Soon to be published as a novel, The Testimony of Calvin Lewis is first being released as a theatrical podcast complete with music, sound effects, and a cast of voice actors.
New episodes are released every Tuesday. For more information and a way to listen to all available episodes, please visit the home page here.