After his first rough experiment with the Uberman Device, August decides to press on with the trial. The Man in Gray brings him to the mysterious tower where he finally relives some memories—but it seems to be more than what he remembers.
- Daniel Friend as Calvin Lewis
- Jordan Forsythe as August Williams
- Jeff Barnhart as Oliver Rook
- Sarah Mokry as Elsie Kelton
- Brigit Fitzgerald as Penny Aldous
- James Baugus as Henry Aldous
- Kevin Clay as the Man in Gray
- Luke Cantrell as the driver
- Grace Brewer as the medic
- Hayden Sparks as the officer
- JP Udenenwu as the witness
- Dylan Ruder as Weston
- The Testimony of Calvin Lewis theme music by SimonY Music
- As It Was (Piano & Strings) (Instrumental) by Future of Forestry*
- Slate by Ryan Taubert*
- Inner Rivers by Luke Atencio*
- Xibalba by Ryan Taubert*
- Long Distance by Luke Atencio*
- Wilderlove — feat. Joy Williams (Original and Instrumental) by John Mark McMillan*
- Ritual by Ryan Taubert*
*Songs licensed through Musicbed.
About The Testimony of Calvin Lewis:
August Williams, a World War III veteran, is recruited by the government to test the new Uberman Device, which allows access to memories in a vivid, dreamlike state. But with a warning from a mysterious Man in Gray, August is unsure of who to trust.
Told from the perspective of a U.S. Senator, The Testimony of Calvin Lewis blends together a political conspiracy, science fiction, and Christian philosophy. The story draws heavily upon works like C.S. Lewis’ Abolition of Man and Augustine’s Confessions, probing humanity’s restless search for objective Truth.
Soon to be published as a novel, The Testimony of Calvin Lewis is first being released as a theatrical podcast complete with music, sound effects, and a cast of voice actors.
New episodes are released every Tuesday. For more information and a way to listen to all available episodes, please visit the home page here.