The Hubert H. Humphrey building loomed behind the therapist as the hideous stronghold where the testing of the Uberman Device would begin. Henry warns August that he might encounter certain “anomalies” in the memoryscape—and before long, he does.
- Daniel Friend as Calvin Lewis
- Jordan Forsythe as August Williams
- James Baugus as Henry Aldous
- Kevin Clay as the Man in Gray
- Brigit Fitzgerald as Penny Aldous
- The Testimony of Calvin Lewis theme music by SimonY Music
- Nuit by Tony Anderson*
- Dominion by Bradford Nyght*
- Fool by Ryan Taubert*
- Oyarsa (feat. Timbre) by Tony Anderson*
- Are You Listening? by Ryan Taubert*
*Songs licensed through Musicbed.
About The Testimony of Calvin Lewis:
August Williams, a World War III veteran, is recruited by the government to test the new Uberman Device, which allows access to memories in a vivid, dreamlike state. But with a warning from a mysterious Man in Gray, August is unsure of who to trust.
Told from the perspective of a U.S. Senator, The Testimony of Calvin Lewis blends together a political conspiracy, science fiction, and Christian philosophy. The story draws heavily upon works like C.S. Lewis’ Abolition of Man and Augustine’s Confessions, probing humanity’s restless search for objective Truth.
Soon to be published as a novel, The Testimony of Calvin Lewis is first being released as a theatrical podcast complete with music, sound effects, and a cast of voice actors.
New episodes are released every Tuesday.
For more information and a way to listen to all available episodes, please visit the home page here.